wa I think I'm kinda trim and fit right now.
haha! can you imagine it, I ran a total of 13
rounds around the stadium's track today. ;x.
crazy or not, I ask you. lol. run until I'm kind
of immune to it le lah. anyway, our Economics
teacher gave us chocolates for CNY
(lol, it just look very CNY-ish because of the design and such, will show you guys later)& we camwhored with them luh. hehe. shall let the
pictures do the talking now. {: ENJOY~
p.s./ please do not grab photos without your own faces! :D.
♥ haha, they look like they're doing illegal stuffs. {:

♥ this kinda look like a scene of people playing
mahjong with mahjong chips. haha!

♥ tadah! 8 shares of chocolates as there are
only 8 of us in the class. ;x.

♥ look at this! even got paper money lor. :D.

♥ hidayah with the paper money! :D

♥ hidayah and jeslin! :D

♥ haha, my classmates. :D

♥ camwhored with the paper money. lol.
notice hidayah, fabian, wendy, meiyan and me.
remember our pose okay.

♥ camwhored again but this time with our Econs
teacher. haha! and look at the five of us, same
pose again! hahaha!

♥ then now, me and cmy with the paper money.

♥ hey no kidding, this paper money can be eaten
de okays! it tasted like the "Da Bai Tu Nai Tang"
de rice paper or whatever that is. ;x.

♥ here, my share of the CNY grabs. {:

♥ CMY with her 25 dollars / cents coin. {:

okay, thats all. pardon the pictures quality,
nobody had a camera with us then.. JA. {: